For Government applications, we can provide:
- – Basic Projection and Display systems for conference and meeting rooms.
- – Courtroom audio and video systems
- – Network Operation Centers (NOC)
- – Digital signage displays.
- – Paging and voice evacuation systems
- – US Marshals
- – Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- – US Naval Research Laboratories
- – Federal Energy and Regulatory Commission
- – General Services Administration (GSA)
- – Town of Herndon
- – Isle of Wight County
- – Prince William County
Project: Isle of Wight County Fairgrounds Paging System
Date Completed: August 2009
Project Value: $35,000
This project consisted of installing a paging system for the Joel C Bradshaw Fairgrounds in Isle of Wight County in Southeastern Virginia.
The system contained a total of 36 Atlas Sound thirty watt paging horns that were strategically placed on light poles throughout the fairgrounds. The equipment rack containing the mixer and amplifiers was located in a small cabin in a remote area. All wiring was installed in PVC conduit that was placed in trenches dug to each light pole. Over 4000ft of AWG 10 gauge wire was used. A speaker disconnect was installed at the base of each light pole for servicing and four speakers were arrayed around each pole for a full 360 degree sound dispersion.
The equipment head end consisted of a simple setup with push to talk paging microphones that would override the music sources when used. Connections for an IPOD and CD player were installed on a custom rack panel. An LED audio meter was also installed for verifying the mic operation